Kathie James and Lisa Vettese have over 50 years combined experience in the Wedding Industry. From owning bridal salons, publishing magazines and bridal guides, and producing top notch wedding events, they are passionate about the industry and know the importance of professionalism and integrity in the marketplace.
Along with an advisory board, this team wants to ensure the engaged couple have a positive experience with industry professionals that they can rely on – industry professionals that adhere to a code of ethics and a standard of excellence.
DUTIES OF THE CALGARY BRIDAL ASSOCIATION
1. Develop a Code of Ethics to which our Membership must adhere
2. Actively and continually promote the Association and its role in assisting brides through various marketing opportunities
3. Organize and provide networking meetings, seminars and speakers to keep members abreast of wedding industry news
4. Diligently and responsibly control and evaluate Membership for the benefit of engaged couples and the membership
5. Develop and provide networking opportunities for the benefit of the membership
6. Serve as an ongoing communication liaison for ideas, programs and issues to better the local wedding industry
7. Provide newly engaged couples with a diverse group of Quality Businesses who can make their weddings and honeymoons a wonderful memory
CALGARY BRIDAL ASSOCIATION: 403.229.3328 or 403.229.3388
Information regarding membership: email@example.com
Care and Concern: firstname.lastname@example.org